Thursday, July 29, 2010

Season of mask




In Monday, our assignment was making two Paper Mache Masks. One must occupied our face and has same colour with our skin, another one is the face with emotion in black and white. "Oh my God!!" the student sighed, I remembered that I didn't settle the last assignment yet!!
With bad mood, I bought the material in shop. "Oh My God!!" I sighed again, so expensive, one pack of clay costed RM 4.60, luckily the shopkeeper gave me some discount.....
With the helping of my friend, clay is put on my face...... " eeeeeeee, so geli." , but I knew the white substance on my face is very expensive, so just keeping quit...Then, clay was dried by hair drier. The shape was so strange, I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES!! IT LOOKED LIKE THE FACE OF MONKEY!!
I didn't care about and taking my next step- putting a layer of plastic on the clay and put the paper on it layer by layer...Waiting mask to dry was annoying, but when I saw my product, feeling good.
Without wasting my time, I started to colour my mask, it was a hard job for me, because the surface is no flat. But I tried my best to do it already… I was quite satisfied with my product.


No comments:

Post a Comment