Saturday, August 7, 2010

3B: Black box

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_box, the black box is defined as a "black box" (they are actually bright orange, to facilitate their being found after a crash) is an audio recording device in the cockpit of an airplane or helicopter. It records the conversation of the pilots during a flight, so if something goes very wrong, investigators can use the black box recording to determine what happened. Although these devices were originally called black boxes for a different reason, they are also an example of a black box according to the meaning above, in that it is of no concern how the recording is actually made in aviation.
So, our lecturer wanted us to design our black box, in our black book. The black book is the book which we sketch our idea.You all can see my masterpiece as below:


Before I started to colour my work...



Ha! finishing my work.







My final result...Is it OK??



No comments:

Post a Comment