Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Looking back

It was already 3 months in USM. In these 3 months, I experienced 360 spins in my life. Before coming to this campus, I was a little boy who always dream for finishing my tertiary education in university.But when the opening ceremony, I told myself:" Finally, I come here."

But, all the things changed, In the orientation week of HBP, I cannot bear the busy lifestyle- walking from my hostel to school, the distance is too long. haiz~~Every times I see the moon in the sky, just realising the life at home is most happy.

Actually, at here, still feel happy because I get know with my friends. They are really nice. I wanted to thank them at here, for their forgiveness at my rudeness. I am happy to cooperate with them. Yes of course, sometimes, we have some small fighting, but there was no effect for our friendship.

Still remember, our fist project was bamboo sound tool. A exciting journey to find the bamboo started in the forest that near the USM. By using the facility in HBP, I designed my 1st bamboo sound tool.
In RAG132, we had to produce a dome. Luckily, the lecturer told us about the dome calculator, we could calculate all the length of the edge of dome!! I cannot believe that I had done it!! Although it was the best 1, but i appreciate my masterpiece~~
'
When I did my mask, i realised that the importance of cooperation with friends. Without friends, I cant put the clay in to my face.Yes! the mask is a tool to hide our emotion, but did us realise that, we always masks us in our daily life??
Most exciting event is the Merdeka countdown, until now, i can't believe our group performance had been chosen in the event..."In unity, we are the one! we are unbreakable!!" we shouted out for our group, so proud with this achievement!! ha~~
Before that, my senior told me, the 1st year is the enjoyable year and there are more busy in 2nd year. So from now, i should tried my best to do all the assignment and study hard for my brighter future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment