Monday, September 27, 2010

Tiring Monday

We tried to fixed the connector on it...


The situation on the lab...



The latest way to fix connector.


Our second method to fix connector, but failed!!



Pak Cik at lab helped us to cut bamboo according to the shape.


Cutting bamboo....


Discussion of our progress...


Paying 100% attention.


This morning was unforgettable, suffering from my muscle pain after Kong Fu club's training, Foong, my course mate rushed to my room." Eh? wake up already? We have to bring all the bamboo to studio!" Thanks for his information,then leaving me in my room to continue my morning blur!!

Of course, we carried our bamboo from the site to HBP, I thought it was the craziest moment in my life. The sunlight, the weight of bamboo and the cars on the road, my head became more dizzy.Luckily, we got rest after putting the bamboo in bas.

Then, we started our class. 1b wanted us to have done all the material of ibu pondok on this Friday. The main task was fixing the connector on two side of bamboo. Then, we all dismissed.

After that, we checked our bamboo, discovering that, almost all the bamboo could not be used. At this moment, I almost wanted to cry.

We went back to the site again, and chose again. Haiz~~ We worked about 4 hours, tiring, boring.But it is enjoyable to see what we had done.

No comments:

Post a Comment