Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Looking forward






Because of the inhumanity of the human being, the earth are crying.

2012 are the punishment from the sky.

All the existing structure and service will be destroyed!!

We are now living in a highly-advanced civilization that will be turned into dust in 2012.

As a human being, we try to survive in this disaster.

The stronger our desire to survive, the greater our chance of survival.

So, 1st thing, I must maintain my right attitude and motivation for survival.

I will try to buy enough survival material, food for at east 1 year, seeds of vegetable (grains, rice and etc) , essential equipment to start a mini- civilization.

Of course, I have no enough money to get up the craft that prepared for rich people, I will find a list of possible survival places and go there before the disaster.

Yes, my chance to survive must be smaller than well-organised group but it is better than not doing anything.

Most important, after the disaster, we have to rebuild the civilization on this earth again. I will put all my effort on this in case of I am surviving.

No comments:

Post a Comment