Sunday, October 17, 2010

Assignment 10: Dymaxion








We have to work on our dymaxion these time. What is dymaxion?? Haha!! I guess it is the first question appeared in your mind. Right? Never mind, u will understand after you see my photo.

Yes, it is the project form our lecturer, En. Rusli. We have to choose photo to present that the transformation after getting in HBP. 5 project that i choose is:
  1. BAMBOO SOUND TOOL
  2. JEWISH CEMETRY AND MONUMENT
  3. MERDEKA COUNTDOWN
  4. BLACK BOX
  5. MASK
Before that, I was quite worried, where could print waterproof photo?? With the help of Grace's gang, we found a secret shop which is specific to print these stuff.

It was really expensive, 1 A4 size is about RM2, 1 A3 size paper is RM4. I almost wanted to faint. But, for a perfect product, something must be sacrified.

It made me really long time to do it. Overall, I used 1 days to do it. After I pasted the photo on it, I add some dialogue on it, to make it more interesting~~

Quite satisfied after seeing my workout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment